As someone who frequently paints her nails herself, I love a good and easy nail hack that makes my nail designs so much prettier! Even without tools, people around the world are coming up with ingenious ways to make gorgeous designs. In fact, some of them only require a toothpick! Here are 12 cool, pretty nail designs that you can do easily with a toothpick.
1. Letâ€™s start with some cute, simple, dotted designs. After all, the easiest thing to do with your toothpick is to just blob spots everywhere. Try this cute pop fizz look by painting your nails a bright color and adding contrast color dots to the bottom with a toothpick.
2. You can also use a toothpick to add notches to your polish to make your nails look like strawberries! Poke holes in red polish and youâ€™re good to go.
3. Cheat by using a Sharpie to make Monarch butterfly nails! Draw the main pattern on an orange nail with black Sharpie and use a toothpick to add white dots.
4. Make a gold-dipped nail by shaping and dotting with that pick of yours.
5. Feeling ambitious? Try a dotticure! Watch this tutorial to figure it out.
7. Make a sweet heart â€“ join three pink dots together. Doesnâ€™t get easier!
8. If you have a dotting tool, you can make these pretty flowers by dotting on white and black nail polish and swiping through them with a toothpick.
9. Letâ€™s get fancy! Paint a party on your nails by dotting a generous blob of polish on your nail with a toothpick and then flicking it so it splatters.
10. Swirl stuff around for a marbled effect! Use gold nail polish on your nail and swirl the paint around with a toothpick. I promise itâ€™s easier than it looks!
11. Turn your nails into a whirlpool with just three colors and a whole lot of swirling.
12. Confident about your drawing skills? Try this nautical nail on for size! Draw some straight blue polish lines onto a white nail with a toothpick, then draw on a red anchor when it dries! Perfection.
Are you going to try any of these? Like and share if you do!
Feature Image Source:Â Livemodish