Her Entire Family Dies Because Of Potatoes And Now She’s Alerting The World


An eight-year-old Russian girl is now an orphan, after her entire family was wiped out by a very unlikely suspect: potatoes. Maria Chelysheva’s mother, father, brother, and grandmother all passed away within minutes of each other, after going down into the cellar where they stored potatoes for winter.


Potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound found in the deadly nightshade plants. When in the proper circumstances, rotten potatoes can be toxic when the gas given off is inhaled, or the potatoes, eaten.

Continue reading on the Next Page

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

For perfomance reasons we use Cloudflare as a CDN network. This saves a cookie "__cfduid" to apply security settings on a per-client basis. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.
  • __cfduid

Decline all Services
Accept all Services